Thank you to 2000's movies for shaping my childhood.
There is nothing I love more than a good #throwback movie.
Here's a 'fetch' list that was on replay constantly!
1. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Lindsay Lohan, I love you.
2. What a Girl Wants
Amanda Bynes was great before she became Twitter-crazed.
3. Aquamarine
So where do I get a mermaid best friend?
4. Bring It On
If this didn't want to make you join a cheer team, then something must be wrong.
5. Cheaper By the Dozen
Spoiler alert: cheesy happy ending.
6. John Tucker Must Die
I love nothing more than a good revenge movie.
7. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Magic pants and Blake Lively, that is all.
8. The Princess Diaries
Of course I was mad that Genovia isn't a real country.
9. Stick It
Sassy gymnasts. *hairflip*
10. Legally Blonde
Did you think I would miss this one? Saving the best for last.
All I will say is that Elle Woods is #goals









